Thursday, July 12, 2012

Greenspan: Think In Terms of Two Separate Economies

Alan "Bubbles" Greenspan, worst Fed Chairman ever, on whether the US economy is in a recession right now. "Think in terms of two separate economies--one is 92% of the GDP, and it's doing reasonably well, and the other 8% is largely long-lived assets"

No comments:

Post a Comment